Camping pitches in Saint Ambroix near Barjac in the Gard
The campsite welcomes you from 1 April to 15 October.
Riverside terrace campsite, every pitch offers an exceptional view of the "Dugas", the town's historic promontory, and the surrounding countryside.
- 90m² up to 120 m² flat terrace pitches surrounded by trees in the heart of nature.
- Maximum 6 people per pitch.
- 4 flat pitches at the bottom of the campsite accessible to PRM.
- Quiet environment, ideal to recharge your batteries and forget about everyday stress!
- 10A electricity
- Water near the pitches.
- Arrival from 10am and departure at 12pm
2 toilet facilities: one at the entrance next to the reception with showers, washbasins, toilets, a cabin adapted for people with disability (WC, shower, washbasin) and a token washing machine; another small toilet block at the top of the campsite with 2 showers, 2 toilets and a sink.
Overnight stay : arrivals from 6 pm and a departure at 10 am the next day.
Campsite de la Tour has a motorhome service area.